Endocrinology and General Medicine Clinics
The Department of Endocrinology at the Saudi German Hospital provides integrated services in diagnosing and treating the endocrine system, which consists of hormone-secreting glands and organs that enable the human body to function normally.
- Hormonal disorders; include Eating and Weight Disorders, Calcium and Glucose imbalance, and bone diseases.
- Treatment of endocrinal causes of secondary hypertension.
- Diagnosis and treatment of endocrine and thyroid disorders.
- Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes, and Gestational Diabetes.
- Follow-up with all aspects related to diabetic patients.